Sunday, November 13, 2011

Feeling a little better...

  


       My fever finally broke late Friday early Saturday morning. I felt pretty decent yesterday and felt like I had a little bit of energy back. Until today. Kids slept in a little so we did also. Now the kids are eating lunch while Justin mows and hangs up Christmas lights (before it gets really cold) and I feel like I could seriously crash - go back to bed and sleep, sleep, sleep.


      I had a long and hard cry last night. I've just had many emotions and feelings running through  my mind lately. From the radiation treatments and it just seems the farther into treatment I get the more anxiety I have, missing my Mom so much and knowing the kids won't know her growing up - especially Connor, to my seriously neverending medical bills,  and just so much more.

       I just feel drained. I was told to expect fatigue and with my white blood count still being low I'm just exhausted.


    I plan on putting the kids down for rest time in a bit and taking a little rest myself.


   Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment