Sunday, December 18, 2011

Good Weekend

       Seems like the weekend has flown by!

 Yesterday I did a ton of laundry and tried to get things somewhat caught up around here. And it was also my last day on the Dex (steroid). It didn't seem to give me as much energy as it has in the past but it sure did give me horrible acid reflux. It has everytime I've been on it and usually goes away within a few days of going off of it.

We have some more stuff to get done around the house today and we are planning on taking the kids to see Santa. I've been nervous about going out around the crowds and all the germs but this is something that we have done every year (with the exception of last year because of me being in the hospital). And this year we're going to check him out at Bass Pro in East Peoria - it's supposed to be pretty nice there.

My next doctors appointment is on Tuesday. And Wednesday Aly has her first Christmas program with school - it sounds like it will be pretty cute and I'm excited to see it.

The kids are loving our elf, Buddy. This morning they woke up and found out he had been up to no good last night and even played a trick on them (I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was kinda cute). They loved it!!






It's hard to believe Christmas is next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment