Friday, December 16, 2011

I forgot to mention...

      I started the steroid, Dexamethasone back up this last Tuesday for five days. I don't know if my body is just starting to adjust to it or what but I definitely haven't had the "climbling the ceiling" feeling the last two times I've been on it. My sleeping hasn't been too bad, really. As I'm awake at almost 4 A.M. posting a blog. But I'm blaming that mostly on my Neuropathy in my feet bothering me so much that I had a hard time sleeping.

So what did I do? I ordered Christmas cards!

Yesterday afternoon I had Aly put on a pretty snow "woman" tutu/pant set and told her I wanted to take her picture. Her reply? Yayyy!! Okay, that was easy.

So while Connor napped I took Aly's picture (or 20 because I'm so picky) in front of the tree. Then Connor woke up and I changed him into his cute snowman shirt and he was okay with the whole deal until he got up from in front of the tree and discovered a piece of garlic bread I had left out from lunch on the counter.

We had spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner the night before and I kid you not, both kids would seriously eat that probably every.single.day if I would let them. So they had it for leftovers for lunch today. : )

So, what did I do? I bribed my 2 1/2 year old son to sit down for a "few" more pictures with that last piece of garlic bread. Hey, it worked!

I tried and tried however to get a good picture of the kids together but yeah, didn't happen. Aly insisted on holding Connor's hand and he would just laugh and look at her. But those there are the "real" memories. That seems to be what actually takes place in our house every day and I just love it.

Another thing from before we went to bed tonight, the kids were brushing their teeth and putting on pajama's and Connor bumped his head on our table in the living room. Without even saying a word, Aly just walked up to him and wrapped her arm around him and kissed his forehead. I about melted. She is such an amazing big sister to him and I love how crazy he is about her. Hopefully it will always stay this way.


Before I go, here are the pictures I'll be using on our cards. I think they turned out pretty cute! : )










  

No comments:

Post a Comment