Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great appointment!

    Yesterday was my appt. at the oncologist's office and chemo afterwards. I've lost 4 lbs. since my last visit but everything went great. I saw the Nurse Practitioner Deb and love her! She came in and said she had to do a double take when my counts came back at 11.2 for my hemoglobin and 220 for my platelets. She then went and looked at the computer and said the entire time I've been in treatment my hemoglobin has never been that high! Great news! I haven't seen my doctor last couple visits because he's been out of town and they do not have my next treatment plan lined up yet so I'll find out more when I go back on the 21st.

My neuropathy is back and bothering me pretty bad. Especially so in my fingertips. I'm keeping this blog short tonight because it's so bad, I'm hoping it lets up soon though.


Things are going great and I'm so incredibly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment