Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Long day!

 I'm exhausted. Plain and simple.

I had an appt. at Dr. V's for bloodwork at 10 o'clock and then my appt. with him. Everything went good. : ) My hemoglobin has gone down to a 10 but still looks good. For the next cycle coming up not too much will change. Starting today I will go 3 weeks without chemo so I'm going to get a little bit of a break. The way Dr. V talked I'll be continuing this process for another 4-5 months just to make sure the Leukemia stays away and I continue to stay in remission. But here is what my upcoming schedule will look like...

6/28 @ 10:45  Bone Marrow Biopsy
6/28 @ Noon  PET Scan
7/1   @ 2:00  Echocardiogram at Methodist
7/12 @ 8:00  Bloodwork, Appt. with Dr. Vukov, chemo
7/12 @ Noon  Spinal Tap at Methodist (7th)

After getting out of my appointment today I came home and as soon as I pulled in the driveway I remembered I forgot to have them de-access my port (take the needle out). Obviously it didn't hurt for me since I forgot about it. Then I ate lunch, and afterwards met my friend Amber at Hobby Lobby. She's so crafty and creative and I wanted the kids to each have a special shirt to wear this coming Friday for The Relay for Life so I bought materials and she's making them up this week. I can't wait to see the shirts! After that I headed back over to Peoria to have my port de-accessed and then came back to Pekin and met Justin for dinner at Goodfellas' and then we picked up our shirts for Friday. We picked up the kids from daycare and came home and they had dinner and then got ready for bed. Long day and all four of us are exhausted.


Will post more in a few days. Off to bed now. Good Night. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment