Monday, June 27, 2011

Relay weekend and such...

  The Relay for Life was great! I had a good time and it was for such a great cause. : ) I plan on posting pictures in the next few days from it.


 Tomorrow I'll be having a bone marrow biopsy and a PET scan done. I won't be sedated like with my second bone marrow biopsy in January and I'm terrified of the pain (my first one right after being diagnosed was terrible, I remember every second of it and my second one was not near as bad since I was sedated). And after the PET scan I can't be around the kids for 12 hours due to the radioactive therapy I'll be receiving. It's definitely going to be a long day. And have I mentioned I'm nervous?? Long day ahead...


  I'm going to attempt at going to bed early tonight.

Please say a little prayer for me for tomorrow. Thank you.


Love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment