Thursday, May 19, 2011

Frustrated

    I called my doctor's office this morning because my mouth is much worse today than yesterday. They called me back a little while later and told me they were calling a prescription in for me. So I called Walgreens to make sure it was ready before heading there and it was. BUT...what the girl forgot to tell me was that I wouldn't be able to pick it up because when it was called in they weren't told how much for me to take at a time. Ugh.

 My mouth feels like it's raw. My nurse practioner has told me to watch out for thrush in my mouth and I'm pretty sure I have it. I always use a straw to drink out of and right now I can't even do that unless I tilt my head to the side and try to drink out of the side of my mouth. Talk about frustration. On top of all that, now the mouth sores are coming back in my throat so eating is not going very well either.

Now I'm just waiting on a call back from my doctor's office and hoping they can get this figured out with Walgreens.

Needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment