Friday, April 15, 2011

Drip...

   Go the platelets. I keep glancing over at the bag waiting for it to be empty. Then I will have to have my nurse flush my port and then take the needle out. I also had the 2 bags of blood today, they each ran a little over 2 hours apiece and the platelets run about 15 minutes. I'm so anxious to get out of here and just be home with Justin and the kids. This has been such a long week. I'm also very anxious to have this port "de-accessed", to have the needle out and the large bandage taken off. It's just such an uncomfortable feeling having all this on my chest. I have chemo on Tuesday for the push thru of vincristine and so my port will be accessed again then.

   I'm exhausted. But otherwise feeling pretty good. And I'm loving that Justin has been here with me all day long to support me and make the day go by faster. : )  Almost done! Hope everyone has a good weekend!


~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment