Thursday, April 21, 2011

Movie Time

      Listening to the rain while laying in bed and watching Independence Day with Justin. I haven't watched this movie in so long! Probably since it came out in 1996, actually. I love this special time with Justin.

 I felt pretty crummy earlier today and spent most of the day in bed just taking it easy. I woke up with this cold I have and was just congested and had an awful headache. So I stayed in bed and Justin stayed home with Aly and Connor. Yesterday daycare called and Connor had a fever of 102 so they sent him home and he has to be fever free for 24 hours before going back. Sweet boy seemed so much better today though. It's so hard seeing your babies not feeling well.

My neuropathy is bothering me pretty bad tonight. I think I'm probably going to be using an ice pack when I go to bed so I can sleep. It's especially bad in my right foot and my fingers.

Back to watching the movie. : )


    Feeling very thankful tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment