Friday, October 21, 2011

Random

My cold seems to be getting a little better. I'm so glad!

My mouth sores are rearing their ugly head again. I totally forgot about making my mouth ice cold when I had the Vincristine on Tuesday. So far they aren't too bad and are just on the inside of bottom lip.

I am seriously in love with the new show 2 Broke Girls on CBS. That show cracks me up. I just wish it was longer than 30 minutes once a week. I think I say that everytime I watch it.

Today I slacked big time and let Aly watch a lot more tv in one day than she usually does. Neither her or Connor watch much tv but since I wasn't feeling the best this morning I let her watch two Disney movies. Aladdin and Tangled. She LOVES both and is currently obsessed with Princess Jasmine and Rapunzel. And every other Disney Princess out there.

I'm making Christmas lists for the kids. Family members have been asking and I feel so excited to be doing it this year.

Brr...it's definitely getting cold out. I'm not ready for cold weather. At all. I think we might need to get the kids winter coats this weekend.

Aly's Halloween costume is so pretty! I'm anxious to post pics but I need to find her some shoes to match it before I take any pictures. For the last couple of years I've bought Aly cute glittery shoes from Target. They come in assorted colors. I'm thinking about picking her up a pair from there that will match her costume and I know she'll get plenty of wear out of.  And Connor's - I might have already mentioned it but his is perfect for him! He even does this perfect little "roar" to go with it. And nope, he isn't going to be a lion. That was last year. : )

I'm thinking about trying to make Chicken Enchilada soup *possibly* tomorrow. I love it from Chili's and I have the exact recipe. Everyone that knows me knows I do not like to cook unless it involves a crockpot so this sounds pretty easy.

Without going back to my last blog I can't remember if I had mentioned it or not, but Dr. V started me back on the steroid, Dexamethasone, at this last weeks appointment. My sleep is so out of whack right now. I take two in the morning and one in the evening and so sleep is not going very well. Usually I have a huge spurt of energy while on it but not this time. I'm pretty sure it's from being sick this week. I'll go off of it on Sunday and if things go like they usually do, I'll probably be hurting pretty bad a few days afterwards for a couple of days. Just body aches mostly from going off of it.  

...

My sisters and I are meeting up this Saturday morning to order my Mom's headstone. I'm not ready to do this. But it's time. Last week I was told that even if it was bought then than it still wouldn't be able to be placed until atleast January. I know Saturday is going to hard. Justin offered to go with but this is just something I feel like I need to do. None of my siblings really get along and I know he just wants to be there to support me but I just feel like I need to do this "on my own". And I'm thinking about possibly going to Bloomington afterwards to the cemetery.

I really miss my Mom.



Okay, I'm going to try and get some sleep.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment